1. The warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.
2. Repairs under warranty period shall be carried out by the company authorized personnel only. The details for any support required are available at the company website www.safecams.in.
3. It is responsibility of the purchaser to contact the service centre and post the unit to the authorized service centre at purchaser’s cost and risk.
4. Calls registered with the helpline, wherein only cleaning of the unit / parts in the unit due to dust gathering on portions of the unit, general explanations / returning, particular software not being read / installed, are not to be construed as defects.
5. In the event of repairs of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. The time taken for repair and in transit whether under the warranty or otherwise shall not be excluded from the warranty period.
6. In case of any damage to the product / misuse detected by the authorized service centre personnel, the warranty conditions are not applicable, and repairs will be done subject to availability of parts and on chargeable basis only.
7. In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the company’s prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
8. In the event of the company offering an EXTENDED WARRANTY period for any specific product / period, it is the RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER to get the warranty registered on the company’s website (www.safecams.in) within 4 weeks of purchasing under such an offer, at the purchaser’s cost and risk only.
9. The warranty covers the product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the date of original purchase only.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT APPLICABLE IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CASES
1. The product is not purchased from an Authorized SAFE CAMS sales dealer.
2. The product purchased is not used according to instructions given in the INSTRUCTION MANUAL, as determined by the authorized company personnel.
3. Defects caused by improper use, as determined by the Authorized Company personnel.
4. Warranty shall be void if product has failed under certain conditions/types (example: Waterlogging, misuse etc.)
5. Modification or alterations of any nature made in the circuitry by the purchaser or unauthorized personnel, as determined by the company personnel.
6. Site (premises/vehicle where the product is kept) conditions that do not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of the unit.
7. The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the product.
8. Defects due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to service centre or to the purchaser’s residence.
9. Defects caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches or any other animals or insects.
10. Under no circumstance the company is liable for loss directly or indirectly for any of the following:
a. Third party claims against customer for losses or damages.
b. Loss or damages to records, information or data.
c. Economic consequential damages including lost profits.
d. Customer is advised to remove their memory card before handing over the unit for repair. The company shall not provide a hard disk backup service for any footage stored on the memory card.
e. In case of repair, any memory card contents may be destroyed and customer will not be informed in advance. The company shall not be liable for any data, records or program lost due to repair.
11. Warranty does not cover any third party software, settings, content, data or links. 12. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear (including, without limitation, wear and tear of camera lenses, batteries or displays).
12. Warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the product was used with, or connected to, a product, accessories, software and/or service not manufactured, supplied or authorized by SAFE CAMS or was used otherwise than for its intended use.
13. Warranty does not cover defects caused by the fact that the battery has been short-circuited or by the fact that the seals of the battery enclosure or the cells are broken or show evidence of tampering or by the fact that the battery has been used in equipment other than those for which it has been specified.